Friday, August 17, 2018

Finalizing my analysis of @cohgov's Evaluation Comm.'s initial comments re #HollywoodFL's Park Road site that drew 4 such different proposals 4 transforming that area of #HollywoodFL, southern #Broward. Developer's oral presentations are coming up on Wednesday, so my analysis will be up on the blog by Monday by Noon! 😊

South Florida Business Journal Real estate reporter Brian Bandell's article is at: https://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/news/2018/08/15/four-developers-have-different-visions-hollywood.html

I tweeted a thread of some early thoughts of mine about this project a few weeks ago at:
https://twitter.com/hbbtruth/status/1025080697332097025


I'm finalizing my analysis this weekend of 's Evaluation Comm.'s initial comments re 's Park Road site that drew 4 such different proposals 4 transforming that area of , southern ., with every proposal several hundred pages.
A lot of slogging!

The developer's oral presentations are coming up on Wednesday, so my analysis will be up on the blog by Monday by Noon! 😊

There is an awful lot to think about and talk about in considering if the City of Hollywood is going to get the interesting dynamic change which I think it needs there, or will accept something considerably less! Stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment