Sunday, July 22, 2012

Best Tweet of the Year (re Obama no less) may've come from someone I'm generally blah towards - Ari Fleischer: If President O wrote the Constitution, it would begin, "We the government, in order to form a more perfect people..."

Best Tweet of the Year (re Obama no less) may've come from someone I'm generally blah towards - Ari Fleischer.


I first noticed it Saturday night on the Washington Post's Jennifer Rubin's Twitter page: http://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger 

Saturday night, if I'm home, is one of the times during the week when I double-check on reporters, columnists and pundits that I might've missed during the week whom I often read or who are interesting enough that it's worthwhile every so often to see what they've written or Tweeted.
Usually with some ballgame on TV in the background.

And that was the case last night with Rubin, who will be a guest on ABC News' "This Week" this morning, which airs at 10:30 am here in Miami

Ari Fleischer ‏@AriFleischer, 
If President O wrote the Constitution, it would begin, "We the government, in order to form a more perfect people..."

No comments:

Post a Comment