Hallandale Beach Blog -A common sense public policy overview offering a critical perspective on the current events, politics, govt., public policy, sports scene and pop culture of the U.S., South Florida and Europe, especially the UK and Sweden. In particular, Broward & Miami-Dade County, and the cities of Hallandale Beach, Hollywood & Aventura. Trust me when I tell you, this part of Florida is NOT the Land of Lincoln. Pictured in upper-left is Hallandale Beach's iconic beachball-colored Water Tower on State Road A1A; September 2008 photo by me, South Beach Hoosier. © 2013 Hallandale Beach Blog, All Rights Reserved.
- About Us - Hallandale Beach Blog
- Advertising at Hallandale Beach Blog
- To Contact Me/kontakta mig: HallandaleBeachBlog (at) gmail (dot) com
- Welcome to My World...
- Welcome to My World 2017, pre-July
- Sweden 2017
- Sweden 2016 - Tweets, news stories & videos re Sweden & Swedish people, places & things worth knowing about
Thursday, July 14, 2011
The role of PAL in the City of Hallandale Beach, and specifically, in the larger debate about the HB Parks Master Plan and the city's priorities
Below, an email sent to Hallandale Beach City Manager Mark A. Antonio about Thursday morning's 10 a.m. presentation of the Hallandale Beach Parks Master Plan by consultants from