Hallandale Beach Blog -A common sense public policy overview offering a critical perspective on the current events, politics, govt., public policy, sports scene and pop culture of the U.S., South Florida and Europe, especially the UK and Sweden. In particular, Broward & Miami-Dade County, and the cities of Hallandale Beach, Hollywood & Aventura. Trust me when I tell you, this part of Florida is NOT the Land of Lincoln. Pictured in upper-left is Hallandale Beach's iconic beachball-colored Water Tower on State Road A1A; September 2008 photo by me, South Beach Hoosier. © 2013 Hallandale Beach Blog, All Rights Reserved.
- About Us - Hallandale Beach Blog
- Advertising at Hallandale Beach Blog
- To Contact Me/kontakta mig: HallandaleBeachBlog (at) gmail (dot) com
- Welcome to My World...
- Welcome to My World 2017, pre-July
- Sweden 2017
- Sweden 2016 - Tweets, news stories & videos re Sweden & Swedish people, places & things worth knowing about
Friday, February 4, 2011
Chicago vs. The Blizzard: The Day After. A 'buried city' thaws and claws its way back to life as mayoral election looms on Feb. 22nd
WGN-TV: Mayor, candidates weigh in on city's response to snow
Daley says he supported the Lake Shore Drive decision
WGN-TV: Chicago Fire Dept. uses rented snow mobiles to rescue residents during the blizzard
Chicago Tribune time-lapse video: The blizzard in 60 seconds
Photos: Blizzard of 2011: