Friday, July 9, 2010

The answer to my question of last Friday re Lynda Robin Meier will be answered on Saturday morning

I've fielded quite a lot of emails and phone calls from people over the past week wanting to know what happened regarding my promised email and blog post of last Friday about what I and many other concerned Broward residents believe to be the very troubling and unprofessional situation with the Hallandale Beach Police Dept. and the case of missing Hallandale Beach resident Lynda Robin Meier, missing for exactly FIVE WEEKS today.

I will have the promised words and photos available for your perusal here on my blog Saturday morning.


For those of you who have become accustomed over the years to reading my blog posts as received emails before they ever appear in print here, you need to know that I've decided NOT to send it as an email, due to the number of photos involved, which would likely result in such an email bouncing back from many of your email accounts and rendering my efforts pointless, the last thing that I want.

The simple photos and my accompanying words -and your own natural curiosity and sense of expectations- will paint a very negative picture of the HBPD and some others in the community lo these many weeks.

So be it.


Last Friday I asked in my email and subsequent blog post:

What's THE worst possible thing you can do during an active search for a 'missing person'? Another tale of HB incompetency under Police Chief Magill 


http://hallandalebeachblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/whats-worst-possible-thing-you-can-do.html

On Saturday morning, you will finally get your answer -and then some!

No comments:

Post a Comment