Thursday, March 19, 2009

ECO meeting tonight in Hollywood at Ann Kolb Nature Center

This information was sent to me by Howard Dean, whom I met at Comm. Keith London's Resident Forum meeting on Tuesday night.
------------------------------------------
Tonight at 7:30pm at the Anne Kolb Nature Center (Sheridan Street & State Road AIA) there will be a joint ECO meeting with www.Browardaudubon.org, hosting with The Sierra Club & Green League members attending.

Please come to learn more of what is going on & what you can do to help yourself, your family, friends & the ECO-systems around you.
We will be making two presentations on the effects & causes of Global warming/Climate change.

First the former President of Broward Audubon will shows his Power Point presentation 30 minute with Q&A.
Intermission to network,
Then I will be showing my ECO-DOC please view www.youtube.com/Hodinfilms.

If you are unable to attend this meeting at least you will be able to get an idea of what we are dealing with around us Today!

There also will be a benefit concert for the Everglades clean up this Saturday 3-21-09 @ Tobacco Road in Miami.
www.HereIIHere.com, for more info.

Thank you for your attention on these matters, any questions (954) 401- 4535 anytime
Howard Dean

I am a concerned father, musician, film maker & a friend to the all of the Environment. I have produced,directed & performed Drums in musical benefit concerts to Save the Rainforest & Save the Whales events in San Fransico.
I recently have help to create an ECO center & Organic farms in Maui to educate & feed the community!
I am here now in Florida to help my family with their Health problems & Wake UP this Community regarding this Toxic Air,Water & Soil.
Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment